Thursday, August 8, 2013

Rollin' with the big Devill Dogs

Its official, my husband is in recruiting school now. He is doing SO well; He's getting A's on all his test and presenting his speeches with ease. I cant tell you how proud I am of him! On Thursday he found out where is RS/RSS is (Recruiting station/recruiting substation).

We got.... drum roll please....

Vancouver, Washington!!! We are so excited! All Zack's aunts, uncles and cousins are in that area, so we will be very close to them. Zack wanted Fairbanks, Alaska because that's where is family just moved to; Don't tell anyone but I was hoping that we didn't get AK. I love Alaska but Fairbanks..... it is WAY too cold for me, it not only gets 0* but it gets to like -20* or below and I'm not equipped for all that nonsense!

We started looking up houses for rent but we cant call around or really do any in depth, incase next week he gets switched to another station. He was told that after next Friday they will know for sure!

In other news; My brother in-law Jack will be staying with us for a while. He will get here late evening on the 12th, and stay with us for our move to WA. From there, Jack will enlist to the Air Force and will continue to stay with us till he ships out! Zack's cousin Savannah will also be moving in with us, along with her Doberman pinscher named Lucian. We are very excited to have family living with us and expanding our in house family :D

We will be moving in the middle of September which is only a little more than a month away. I am super nervous because I know how stressful this is going to be, but I also know that Zack wont be deployed for another 3 years, so that makes it all worth it.

We are having movers that the Marine Corp provides for us (TMO) so they will pack up everything for us, deliver it to where ever we are moving to and they put it in a storage unit for us until we have a place to live. The only thing we would have to pack up is the items we will need for the drive up and a for a few weeks incase we cant find a house. We will pack it all in my tiny little Hyundai with 3 adults and 2 animals, not too hard... right?

No matter what, I am ready for this next adventure and I know that everything will go smoothly... it has too! Oh man I crack myself up!!!

Wish us luck

Love you all,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment